Thursday, March 31, 2005

Day 1: Unfamiliarity breeds uncertainty and THE LACK OF SLEEP =p

As I was landing, I could catch a glimpse of the vastness of the whole place. It was littered with houses and greenery. A nice sight I must say. A pity I couldn’t take a photo because silly me wanted to sit along the aisle. I’m not regretful though. I may want to actually consider taking the window seat the next time round.

I came out of the plane into the airport. Before I met Karen, I wanted to walk around because the place was bustling with activity and the duty free products seem cheaper than in Melbourne. The shops called out for me to shop. Well I will take a look at them when I make my way back to Melbourne. *mental note* I walked out where Karen picked me up in the airport. Once I stepped out, I was greeted with a slight cool breeze. Man if only Melbourne could adopt such a weather condition. HA! (I was warned that it wouldn’t be like that for long. Oh well) However at that pt in time I started to wonder whether I did overpack. I thought I brought too many long-sleeved shirts. ULGH!!!

We took a ten minute drive to Michael’s place. We managed to lodge at Michael’s place. We had an early dinner before we engaged in quite an interesting conversation with Michael’s dad. The father is so down-to-earth and sweet I must add! Sigh guys like that are extinct. If only…

Anyway the gals, namely Karen, Lynn and myself, retired to rest at about 2.30am(?) but I had a restless night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home