Friday, April 01, 2005

Day 7: Second proper day in Hamilton

We got up, took a 45 minute stroll to Hamilton City.

on our way there, i took a couple of shots.

We ventured into the museum which had a free entry. Yes as practical as it may sound, we were on a tight budget. Then we pampered ourselves with a hearty meal at a café opposite the museum.

now u see my breakfast...

now u dont!

After brunch, we just walked around before we ended up at K-mart again. Bah! That place is evil I tell you. Bought underwear again before we had to go back to the bus interchange to wait for the 1.15 bus (Karen had to go for class). While waiting for the bus, we succumbed into buying this huge serving of ice cream. I tell you the double serving (which only cost 3 bucks btw) of ice cream is HUGE! It’s larger than the size of a palm. That’s how big the serving was. Well the kids in us just happily gobbled away the ice cream while we waited patiently for transportation.

I got home and watched Desperate Housewives while Karen went for class. We spent the rest of the day chilling before I took a short nap that prepared myself for the very next day- My departure for Melbourne.

(click here for more photos)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home