Friday, April 01, 2005

Day 8: Last day, last glimpse

well in the wee hours of the morning, i had to wake up to take the hired transportation to the Auckland International Airport. On my way there, the driver was giving me commentaries of certain towns. Like in Huntly, it's a mining area and another place was where he used to stay. It was quite an odd way to find out about someone but well i tried to entertain him as much as i could because i was so beat.

Finally I reached the airport, checked in and waaas pleasantly surprised that the shops were opened at an ungodly hour (trust me, 6am IS quite an ungodly hour). I refrained from buyin too much. I ended up with two bottles of wine and I was done for shopping.

Walked around some more before I waited at the gate to board the plane. Fell in and out of sleep again until we were allowed to board the plane.

As I walked in, I was well aware that it was the end of my holiday. Stressful it may be, it was still holiday nonetheless. I peered out of the window, catching the last glimpse of New Zealand. Well I want to come back, especially to visit the south islands.

TIme to work hard and earn money to come back (to visit the south islands and BUY MORE UNDIES!!!!)

hehehehehe to summarise what i bought..hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home